Disc 1
1.Tearin' Up My Heart
2.I Just Wanna Be With You
3.Here We Go
4.For The Girl Who Has Everything (US Version With Justin TImberlake AKA Radio Mix)
5.(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
6.You Got It
7.I Need Love
8.I Want You Back
9.Everything I Own
10.I Drive Myself Crazy
11.Crazy For You
12.Sailing
13.Giddy Up
14.U Drive Me Crazy
15.Riddle
16.Best of My Life
17.More Than A Feeling
18.Together Again
19.Forever Young
20.Some Dreams
Disc 2.
1.U Drive Me Crazy (extended Version)
2.I Drive Myself Crazy (urban Remix)
3.(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (Remix)
4.I Want You Back (Long Album Version)
5.Tearin' Up My Heart (extended Version)
6.For The Girl Who Has Everything (original JC's Lead Vocal Version)
7.Alabama & Nsync (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
8.Music Of My Heart Feat Gloria Estafan
9.Trashin The Camp With Phil Collins
10.the Lion Sleeps Tonight
11.Somewhere Someday
12.I Thought She Knew
13.bye bye bye
1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2023 Sony Music Ent

No comments:
Post a Comment